Strategic Advice & Commercial Intelligence
We provide a range of strategic advisory services to help organisations gain competitive advantage. Among other things, we advise on market trends, innovation opportunities, business unit strategy and business growth.
Our specialised business unit GMTL Advisory offers bespoke intelligence and due diligence reporting to a broad range of clients, including corporations, private equity houses, governments and the legal community.
We are informed by our global intelligence network, which enjoys access to key decision makers. Information gathered from the network – as assessed and corroborated in-house – provides confidential, tailored insight to our clients. This methodology is very valuable in risk reduction and strategy formulation.
The drivers for such reporting are varied and in the past have included:
- Intelligence and advice relating to commercial situations, people and investments;
- Strategic options around market entry;
- Intelligence and pre due diligence on M&A prospects;
- Partnership selection and personnel; and
- Intelligence on counterparty strategy and intentions in litigation and other dispute resolution contexts.